The North West Enforcers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The North West Enforcers

The Forum home of The North Western Enforcers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improving our communications and getting to know each other...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackbyrd2
NWE Member
NWE Member

Improving our communications and getting to know each other... Empty
PostSubject: Improving our communications and getting to know each other...   Improving our communications and getting to know each other... Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm

The Forum is a great opportunity to stay on top of current happenings in our little Alliance. But it only works if people are reading it and paying attention.

I would suggest that perhaps we could have a little non-Travian fun while we're here, which might encourage people to stop by and check in every so often.

So, think of something you'd like to do around here, that doesn't necessarily involve the game world, but does involve having some fun on the forums. Maybe someone likes to role play, or maybe they enjoy riddles or trivia, or discussing recent movies... There's a lot of potential for similar interests, if we just offer up something of ourselves.

For instance, I'm involved in the SCA irl. That's the Society for Creative Anachronism. (sca.org) We recreate the middle ages in the real world, with knights in armor, tournaments, lords and ladies, songs and dances, arts and crafts from around 600-1600 CE. One of the things I do is brew mead.

What do you do that interests you?
Back to top Go down
bigdav
Enforcer
Enforcer
bigdav

Improving our communications and getting to know each other... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improving our communications and getting to know each other...   Improving our communications and getting to know each other... Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:55 pm

I enjoy designing flash games. I have made many games with flash, but since I've got my new computer I can't practice this hobby as the version I was using is no longer downloadable.
Back to top Go down

Improving our communications and getting to know each other...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The North West Enforcers :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: